Monday 25 November 2013

Twisted Fate

Review By: ladeedaLOUIE

Author: esoteric918

Length: 34 parts / 135 pages

Main Genres: Werewolf / Non-Teen Fiction

Rating: 4.7 out of 5

The world of werewolves is changing. All packs are being forced to concede to a more powerful wolf, determined to have peace among the wolves. Emily's boyfriend of 3 years is forced to take a bride, from another pack, in a political pairing. After one night out, the worst happens. She gets knocked up and had no idea just who her mystery man was.












This is my second Wattpad review, so can I get a "Whoop! Whoop!"? ... No? Okay, fine. First, I just want to say, that this story is a MUST-READ for all you werewolf loving people! This had to be my first story I read on Wattpad when I joined 9 months ago, and I'm glad it was because this story is AMAZABALLS! Thought I was gonna say AMAZAYN, huh? 


After their hot one night stand, Em discovers she is le pregnant. Now, if this was any other story, this book would have probably gotten deleted from my library, but I could tell that this would be different from the published one night stand stories out in the world. Also, I wanted more of Mr. Mikko. Call me a perv, or a horndog, but that man is just SKNWDKJNASIBDFBEFLGIBUVP! Yep, that's Mikko. Since you couldn't see my face when I was reading it, here's a little idea of what was happening.



Okay, so it starts out with Em (short for Emily) getting dumped by her d*ck of a boyfriend. I know, it wasn't his fault because he had to do it for his pack, but I still dislike him. Anyways, after Em gets dumped by a**hole, she goes into this depression over her now, ex. Much convincing leads her to a bar. This is where she meets Mikko. I say his name like that because he is most definitely worthy of it. Mikko is all types of things, but hot and controlling are the top two, and let's admit it ladies: every girl wants a hot and controlling man.



Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was all like: "Is it hot in this room or is it just me?"


Then, they had me like: "Did this son of a bleep really just do that?!"

I mean, I was all into it. Even Em had me wanting to punch something, like sometimes I just felt like she was being stupid as h-e-double hockey sticks. Like any other woman would have been smart and did the opposite of what she was doing. She sort of looked easy to me when it came to Mikko.Then Mikko had me wanting to kick him down in no man's land, but at the same time pounce on him. I mean I'm a sucker for hot werewolves. It's just something about them. Throughout the pregnancy, Em gets pushed around, and that's where I get mad because I hate to see somebody getting pushed around. Mikko was more of a bully than a lover.

Then this chick, who's actually the sister of Mikko's deceased witch wife comes around. She had me scared af. I'm thinking she's gonna kill Em or something, but turns out, she's gonna give Em this deadly necklace... Right?

So, I'm just anticipating the day, Em finally gives birth to Mikko's Adonis and Aphrodite kids. And let me tell you... it was SO worth the wait. I was screaming and happy like the President came and appointed me Secretary of State, or like I'd won a trip to Fiji with Ryan Gosling or something.


The story overall was great! The characters had their problems, Mikko proved to be a bad son of a gun, and daddy mode fits him well if I'll say so myself. Let's just say, if I ever see a wolf, I'm gonna be praying that he's a werewolf and I'm his mate, so we can have adorable furry little things of our own. Who doesn't love a sexy, buff man holding a small, tiny baby? I know I love them!




Go check it out today! Twisted Fate

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Gonna read it straightaway! ♥
    P.S. I absolutely adore werewolf books

    ReplyDelete