Saturday 2 November 2013

Married to the Prince of Darkness


Review  by : One_Of_Us
 
Author : Angeltwist

Length : 33 parts / 52 pages
 
Main Genres : Romance / Vampire

Rating : 5 out of 5
 


Mia Hayden one Halloween sets out to disprove an old local legend that if a young girl stands underneath the tree in the graveyard on Halloween night she will become the bride of the Prince of darkness. Mia unexpectedly finds herself married to the handsome enigmatic vampire prince Luc. As Mia comes to terms with her new martial vampire lifestyle she discovers Luc’s dark family past that threatens to destroy them both….




 



I know you all might think ''Oh she's only picking that book because its about vampires'' Well, your right. I love this book, I love it so much I want to marry it! No lie. Well maybe I want to marry some of the people in it like prince Luc or the dance instructor Jacques (So hot). This book is just brilliant and if or when you read it you'll see that its not just a sappy romance about a girl falling for a vampire  but a cute romantic story about a prince vampire falling in love with a girl.

The story is so original. Its about a girl getting married to a vampire prince all because she was trying to prove that it wasn't real and it wouldn't happen  She doesn't want to marry him though, which I found unfair because I want to marry him. I love Luc. He's such a vampire, we'd be the best match for each other. Well maybe he should stay with Mia and I'll have Jacques. Boy do I love him! He's so hot (in my head) Just the idea of me and him getting married sets my stomach a flutter. 
She implants images in your head about these hot guys. How she describes them is unbelievable. I mean seriously,
 

"...his broad muscular frame that was dressed in a beautifully tailored black Armani suit..."

And,
 
"... tunneled his fingers through his jet black hair, smoothing back a few rogue flecks that had obscured his beautiful amber eyes..."


Honestly guys. If this doesn't picture out prince Luc in a little way then yous have a bad imagination. She describes ever detail of the book passionately. With the kisses and the 'making love' moment its all so romantic. You'll fall in love with ever character in this book. I can't count how meany times I've reread this book. When I read it the first time I had to read it again, and again. 

If your a total vampire junkie like myself then you'll love this. Its not like all the other cliche's. If your tired of those vampire books about 1D or something typical then fear no more for your boredom has ended. She has a whole series for her 'Imperial Vampire Court Saga' books. Millions and I've read them, just waiting on one getting updated. I want to be in this book. Many of times have I said to myself to just do what Mia does but life isn't a book and the reality is.

I'd wonder down by myself to the graveyard at night (which would only happen if I told my mum I was staying with somebody) with my Halloween costume corps bride from three years ago on. I'd be cold and doubt it would be raining since I live in Scotland. I'd stand under a tree next to a drunk old man who'd passed out going home and he'd probably be sick on my shoes. I'd wait and wait and wait until I was done waiting and then finally... A kidnapper jumps out and takes me away.That's my reality so I'd rather keep myself in my house where I can dream about Luc and Jacques.

Well guys that the end of this review and it was a pleasure doing it. The artists that helped me write this were The Backstreet Boys, Kylie Minogue and Aero Smith. I hope yous like the review and read this totally amazing book. Fan her because I do.

Chow for now !


- One_Of_Us/ Nadia ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment